- Feature Links
- Covid - 19 Coronavirus Information
Covid - 19 Coronavirus Information
Faith Not Fear
First and foremost, we will not panic or allow fear to rule our hearts or actions. 2 Timothy 1:6–7 "Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind." These are times that our faith must shine. We must be the eye of the storm, and we must be the calm, the reason, and the confidence shown to a world gripped by fear.
March 18, 2020
Worship With Shiloh
March 17, 2020
Church Anniversary Revival Postponed
March 15, 2020
Updated Covid - 19 Coronavirus Message from Pastor Taft Quincey Heatley
March 14, 2020
Update from Pastor Taft Quincey Heatley regarding the Covid - 19 Coronavirus
March 7, 2020
Update from Shiloh Baptist Church: Coronavirus
Know the facts and help stop the spread of the rumors.
Click here for a fact sheet.
There are everyday actions that can help prevent the spread of germs that cause respiratory illnesses. Take these daily steps to reduce exposure to the virus and protect your health.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Center for Disease Control
Steps to Prevent Illness
What to Do If You Are Sick
Virginia.gov Covid - 19 Monitoring Website
Resources For Parents
The Bible App for Kids YouTube Channel
Virtual Museum Tours
Boston's Children's Museum
Live Aquarium Cams
Remote Learning Opportunities